Greater Bass Lake is a 244 acre lake located in Langlade County. It has a maximum depth of 25 feet. Visitors have access to the lake from public boat landings. Fish include Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike and Walleye.
Bass Lake is made of three small bays connected to one large bay and has two free boat launches available. The lake boasts excellent fishing, as well as leisurely boating and skiing during the warmer months.
Whether you are planning a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an outdoor sporting weekend, this private neighborhood cottage offers something for everyone.
The Cottage Amenities:
- Accommodates 12 people
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed and Twin Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Loft – Two Queen Beds and Twin Bunk Beds
- Two full bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen comes with stove, refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker, slow cooker, dishes, pots, pans, etc.
- TV and DVD Player
- Games, cards and movies
- Firewood for campfires
- Ceiling fans and portable fans
All you need to bring is food, toiletries (soap, shampoo, tooth paste, etc), towels, bed sheets, life vests and yourselves!
The private lake property features:
- 95′ of Lake Frontage
- Sandy Beach
- 20′ x 10′ deck overlooking lake and swimming area
- Dock / Pier
- Swimming Raft
- Paddle Boat
- Aluminum Row Boat (14′)
- BBQ Charcoal grill
- Children’s sand box (10′ x 10′)
- Picnic Table
- Patio Area (20′ x 16′) with Fire Pit